Benefits of Reflexology
BENEFITS OF REFLEXOLOGY
For most of the people, reflexology starts showing benefits immediately once starts massaging the foot. However, few experience tiredness, weakness, need to urinate, and so symptoms; that too vanishes in the next session of reflexology massage and thereafter they can reap the benefits.
- Gives total relaxation: Reflexology slow down your heart rate, lower blood pressure, slow your breathing rate, encourage deep breathing, reduce stress, relieve depression, and reduces heart attack & stroke risk.
- Detoxification and elimination of toxins: This helps you in several different ways; boost energy, stronger immune system, anti-aging, and improved sense of wellbeing.
- Promotes self-healing: Whatever health issues you are having; reflexology surely help to cure or at-least help you manage it effectively.
- Improves nerve conduction: Reflexology stimulates over 7,000 nerves in the feet and encourages the opening and clearing of neural pathways. Reflexology interrupts pain pathways and reduces pain.
- Promotes psychological well-being: When stressed our body become more susceptible to illness and diseases. Reflexology reduces stress and provide total relaxation. Once the reflexology massage starts, the relaxation begins.
- Relief any form of pain, from a migraine to joint pain.
- Improved circulation of blood and energy: Free flow of blood to the entire body is require transporting oxygen and nutrients to the cells as well as removes metabolic wastes and toxins. Many studies show reflexology increases blood flow and relaxes the overall body, including cardiovascular system, which help pump blood naturally.
- Improved immune role: Reflexology stimulates the lymphatic system, thus reduce infection risk. Reflexology help remove toxins and induces the production of endorphins, leading to increase in immune power and sense of wellbeing.
- Well-balanced mind, body, and spirit.